- Protien first, then veggies, then carbs (if there is room)
- No liquids with meals and for 30 minutes after
- 1 cup of food at each meal (that is still tough though getting better)
- No snacking between meals (that is the really tough part!)
- No drinking my calories (although I have been having a protien shake for breakfast most mornings as that is the easiest thing for me to do given my commute)
- Eat slow, small bites, chew, chew, chew
So, yes, I have joined Weight Watchers for the 8th time (I think it is). Only this time they are only my beard. I hope that doesn't make me a horrible person.
Down only 2.3 lbs since my fill. I am still trying to determine whether or not I need a bit of an unfill but I think I will stick it out til my next appt. Jan. 17th. I think since I was pretty able to eat most anything and developed some bad post-surgery habits of still eating too fast and taking larger bites (cause I could) that my problem may not be being over-filled but more that I am just not eating correctly. Really working on the thoughtful eating and trying to see if things work themselves out.
Glad to see everyone is getting into the holiday spirit (for the most part). I am looking forward to my time off at the end of the year!