Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2 - Trying to Become One with The Band

Day 2 of the Pouch Test is almost done and I am still struggling with chocolate cravings.  I could have gnawed  off a corner of my desk again today while avoiding the candy bowls at work.  I am still doing this via sheer willpower which leads me to believe that I am not at my sweet spot restriction-wise yet. (surprise)

Food Today:
B:  Orange Protein Shake (1 1/2 scoops protein powder, OJ, vanilla yogurt, ice - blended
S:  Sugar Free Jello Mousse pudding cup
L:  Creamy Tomato Soup
S:  Sugar Free Jello Mousse pudding cup
D:  Creamy Tomato Soup

I can't tell you how excited I am to eat tuna tomorrow.  It brings me back to my pre and post surgery days.  I am waiting to feel a difference band-wise or satiation-wise but nothing yet.  Hoping that I feel some difference when I re-introduce solids.

3 comments:

Tina said...

eating soft/liquids does not stick with you. It is reasonable that you are feeling hungry. The question is whether you will feel more restriction once you go back to solids. I am curious to find out :)

Good luck with the hungry's.

xxooo

Rhonda said...

I'm sure you will, everyone who's done it lately is saying they get awesome restriction after! :) Good luck with the last three days!

Justawallflower said...

I'm having a really hard time sticking to it! I almost gave up today, but I'm gonna try to stick it out! best to you!