Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Kind of

Hello Fellow Banders (if there is anyone still out there following me)

I am so sorry for my prolonged absence.  I do need to get back to blogging for my own sanity and to stay honest about my journey.  I have been very, very bad.  But life sort of got in the way.  Since last I posted, I have:
  • filed for divorce (will be final the end of August)
  • found a new house that I will be closing on Aug. 3rd
  • been packing and preparing to move
  • lost my 15 yr. old golden retriever (the sweetest dog in the world) who passed away
  • not been following the band rules or working out
  • not been blogging or even reading blogs
In short, I've been a bit of a mess.  But I am finally starting to pull out and am starting to set some goals to get back on track and try to get me back.  I feel like I have been living in a fog for the last 7 years, and now is the time to rediscover myself and the things I want to do with my life.

So, my goals are:
  • close on the house
  • move and unpack
  • start a regular exercise routine
  • complete a 5 day pouch test (after the move)
  • re-commit to following the band eating rules
  • join Weight Watchers for some moral support
  • start blogging again on a regular basis
That's the plan.  Wish me luck.  I'm gonna need it :-)

7 comments:

Theresa aka Tessie Rose said...

Wow, you've had a lot going on, we'll forgive you for being gone! Sounds like you have a good plan to get back on track, good luck!

Darlin1 said...

Hi Libby soooooo glad you're back.....behind or should I say beside you 100%.

Like your plan!

Ronnie said...

I'm about to start Weight Watchers, if you need some extra support to keep you accountable - feel free to e-mail me!

And don't be sorry, just be back! :)

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

Good luck - glad you are back!

FitBy40 said...

So sorry to hear about all the stuff going on in your life. That sucks, but sounds like you're coming out of it with your head held high.
So glad you're back. You can do it!

Kiki said...

Wow... that's a lot to deal with. Sounds like you're handling things very well considering and you'll come through better than ever! Welcome back!

Beth Ann said...

Whoa! That is a lot of stuff. Good luck on meeting your goals. Let us know how things are going!